Doctors can learn from Periyar Ramaswami and implement to grow their clinical practice:
1. Social Reform: Advocate for social reforms and equality in healthcare, addressing discrimination and biases.
2. Educational Outreach: Engage in educational initiatives to enhance health literacy among the community.
3. Secularism: Provide medical care without religious or caste-based biases, ensuring equal treatment for all patients.
4. Political Engagement: Participate in policy-making and advocate for healthcare policies that benefit the marginalized and underserved.
5. Cultural Sensitivity: Understand and respect diverse cultural practices, incorporating them into patient care while ensuring medical standards are met.