Doctors can learn from Basava Basaveshwara (Basavanna) and implement to grow their clinical practice:
1. Equality: Treat all patients with equal respect and dignity, regardless of their background or social status.
2. Compassion: Approach patients with genuine empathy, understanding their pain and suffering.
3. Social Welfare: Engage in community health programs, contributing to the overall well-being of society.
4. Holistic Healing: Focus on the overall health and well-being of patients, addressing both physical and mental health concerns.
5. Inclusivity: Provide healthcare services that are accessible and culturally sensitive, respecting the beliefs and practices of diverse patient populations.