Doctors can learn from Lal Bahadur Shastri and implement in their clinical practice:
1. Simplicity and humility: Provide healthcare services with humility and without unnecessary showmanship.
2. Ethical integrity: Uphold moral and ethical values in all medical decisions and actions.
3. Hard work and dedication: Demonstrate commitment and dedication to patient care, even in challenging circumstances.
4. Empathy and compassion: Understand patients’ emotions and concerns, and respond with genuine compassion.
5. Effective communication: Clearly and empathetically communicate medical information to patients and their families, fostering trust and understanding.